Saturday, June 9, 2007

Swollen Hands

This winter I decided that I'd take my wedding ring off in May so that I wouldn't need to worry about my hands swelling during the summer. Well, I tried to take my ring off in May and had no luck. Lots of people offered up suggestions on how to get it off - I tired all those and had no luck. So a few weeks ago we realized that the only way it was coming off was to have it cut off! Today I went to the place where Mike bought my ring and had it cut off. As you can see from the pictures it is quite a relief to have it off!

3 comments:

djrogness said...

Oh, Hon! That is so sad! Not only for your poor finger...ouch...but for your ring. It'll all be worth it in ONE MONTH (woo-hoo) when this Little One arrives. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

So Dave's wondering if you cut off ties with mike?? ha ha! Miss you! (I'm hoping to come the end of july, soooo that means I can meet this little one!) Praying for you! Love Sonja and Dave

Brooke said...

Oh my stars!! I had no idea that your fingers were that swollen! How sad that you had to get your ring cut off! Baby Rusch is doing a great job of growing and we are looking forward to meeting him/her in a few weeks! The countdown begins! Yahoo!