You are an amazing blogger! But who wouldn't be with such cute pics to share of Addie! What a doll! I always look forward to seeing her in person!
she looks like a big girl. love mickayla.I love you.
She's so cute!! Love her thumb pic...it's so funny!!
We love thumb sucking at the Bjorndahl house. N's a great sleeper thanks to his thumb! Hopefully that will help Addie sleep a little longer too!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You are an amazing blogger! But who wouldn't be with such cute pics to share of Addie! What a doll! I always look forward to seeing her in person!
she looks like a big girl. love mickayla.I love you.
She's so cute!! Love her thumb pic...it's so funny!!
We love thumb sucking at the Bjorndahl house. N's a great sleeper thanks to his thumb! Hopefully that will help Addie sleep a little longer too!
Post a Comment