Sunday, August 3, 2008

Our 1 Year Old

A couple of weeks ago we made a visit to the doctor for Addison's 1 year well-baby check up. She cried from the moment I sat her on the scale and continued until we walked out of the exam room! At one point my ears were actually ringing from her screaming! She just gets herself so worked up!
She weighs 24 lbs (95th percentile) and is 30" tall (75th percentile)
We also had her 1 year old pictures taken at Alissa J Photography! The pictures turned out great! Here are a couple of our favorites!

7 comments:

CJ Olson said...

Woo Hoo!! Wow...glad that she's grown so much!! I love her shots....how super cute!

ADMurray said...

she's beautiful!!

Henrik and Carrie said...

Darling pictures!! She is such a doll!

djrogness said...

Adorable!

Brooke said...

She is such a girl! I love everything about her! The pictures turned out great!

The Erickson Family said...

Lynae - Addison is such a doll. It is so much fun to see her change through the posts on this blog.

stumbo fam said...

Beautiful!!!