That is beautiful. I read about Vedder recording a song for the Cubs, but I couldn't find it on Pearl Jam's website. It is a thing of beauty. Go Cubs Go!
Mike, I'm sorry to point out that the Cubs making the playoffs is just setting up Cubs fans worldwide for the colossal dissappointment of a playoff performance flop. At least my team will have the descency to spare me dissappointment by not making the playoffs. Go Vikes! Love, Tony
2 comments:
That is beautiful. I read about Vedder recording a song for the Cubs, but I couldn't find it on Pearl Jam's website. It is a thing of beauty. Go Cubs Go!
Mike,
I'm sorry to point out that the Cubs making the playoffs is just setting up Cubs fans worldwide for the colossal dissappointment of a playoff performance flop. At least my team will have the descency to spare me dissappointment by not making the playoffs. Go Vikes!
Love, Tony
Post a Comment