This past Saturday we had beautiful weather so we decided to go out and play in the leaves! I noticed that one of our neighbors was taking his snow blower out of his shed and bringing it up to his garage and I made a joke to Mike about it. Well, this neighbor wasn't too far off in getting ready for snow. The next morning I woke up to blowing snow! We ended up getting a couple of inches of snow! Good thing we enjoyed the leaves when we did!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
2 comments:
We miss Addison sooo very much. She is so cute and looks so happy. I want to punch those cheeks and give her a great big hug. So hug her from all of us!!
By the way love the little coat!
I love your fall pictures! You got some great pictures of Addison! She looks like she loved playing in the leaves!
Post a Comment