skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Girly Girl & Silly Girl
Addie loves playing with her doll! What's also been fun is letting her play with some of my old toys! The doll high chair & the doll's clothes were mine when I was little!
Notice that she is holding her baby's hand in this picture!
At Christmas she got a neat snow man making kit & shovel from her God Parents. She loves to wear the hat that came in the kit (she puts it on herself!) and push her little shovel around! We can't wait for it to get warmer out to actually go build a snowman!
4 comments:
She is like me when I was little having a hat on my head all the time!
I miss you sooo much see you on my birthday!
--Love,cousin Mickayla--
She is too funny - what a little character! I'm so glad she is having fun with them... love how sweet she is with her doll, such a little mother!
What a cute gift idea! She has the sweetest smile!
Lynae,
Your little girl is soooo sweet. I just love that smile and those cheeks are to die for. I just want to smoosh those cheeks. Just wanted to let you know you have a very beautiful little girl, but you already knew that.
Kari
Post a Comment