Thursday, March 5, 2009

Books & Words

Addison continues to enjoy books and has started to say a ton of new words! She does a number of new things each day! Some of the new things are fun and some really aren't! An example of the non-fun things are tantrums!
This past Tue. Addie and I had the great joy of having a shopping day in Fargo with Grandma & Aunt LaShawn! It was so much fun! Well, that is until Addison's tantrum at Target! I can understand why she got upset: it was the end of the day, she barely had a nap & she had been in a stroller or cart all day! I was sad that our trip to Target was cut short!
Anyways, back to my original post! One day I came down the hall to see Addie reading a book!
Then she called me over to show me something in the book! She's pointing to the picture and saying 'walk'!
Here is the picture: she's telling me that the baby is walking! So fun to watch her learn new things!

1 comment:

CJ Olson said...

What a little cute and smartie to boot!! It's always fun that they are into books and talking! She's so adorable!!