Today Addison is 2 weeks old! This is how we found her in the crib this morning! She had started at the top of the wedgie, but she wiggled her way down! I've known for the past few month that she was quite the mover!
Millet Puff Krispie Treats Bakers Royale
3 years ago
6 comments:
she is beautiful!! Ok, I have a couple requests...pic of her nursery and one of the new fam!! love you guys! Sonja
She would be the cutest 156 pound 3 year old in the world!
Jen
LOVE the weight projection!! It's amazing how fast they grow. No wonder they need to sleep and eat so much!
She is SO cute! I love seeing pictures of her on the blog! Hope your night are getting better. How cute that she wiggled her way off the wedge! She's gonna keep you busy!
Oh, she's getting so big! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend and give little Addison a squeeze!
Congratulations on your little Addison! Wow, I can't believe that she's has been around for over two weeks now! How's life as new parents! :-) Hope that you guys are doing well!! Addison is very adorable!
Post a Comment