Thursday, July 5, 2007

Meet Addison Grace

She's finally here!

Addison Grace was born July 3, 2007 at 12:09 pm. She weighed 7 lbs. 2 oz. and was 20" long. As you can see she was also born with lots of brown hair. She is simply wonderful and healthy!

We just got home today and thought we needed to hurry and get some pictures of her posted. Stay tuned, there will be many more pictures to come!

10 comments:

Brooke said...

I've been waiting patiently for pictures to appear! I didn't want to spoil your news by leaving a comment earlier! She is beautiful!! It will be fun to watch her grow, and to see you in a new position - PARENTS!!! You'll love it! I look forward to seeing more pics!!

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! She is BEAUTIFUL!!! Really, she is beautiful! I can't wait to meet her! It was so great talking to you! -Sonja

djrogness said...

Oh, she is just the sweetest thing ever! I love how she is folding her hands - so precious! Thanks for letting us visit yesterday. She is just absolutely perfect! Can't wait to see the THREE of you again soon - Love you guys!

The Erickson Family said...

Congratulations on the BEAUTIFUL new addition to your family! I love her name! Love her dark hair!!! She is just a doll!

Lynae, this is Shannon Overland (HLA '97). I'll be stopping by often! Feel free to stop by our site too at: www.sands1198.blogspot.com

Who is djrogness?

Hallie said...

Congrats on the new baby. Little girls are wonderful!

Erika said...

Congrats! She is so adorable. Hope things are going well. Enjoy that new bundle of joy! Erika

Henrik and Carrie said...

Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful baby girl. I see that you didn't go with "Henrik." Good move! She doesn't look like a Henrik.

We can't wait to meet her.

The Bjorndahls

Candis Berge said...

Oh, isn't she sweet! Congratulations - I was checking your blog for some pictures! Thanks!

Brent and Jennifer Rogness said...

WOW! I am so excited and proud of you! She is absolutely adorable and I love her name! I can't wait to meet her in person! I've been on vacation and waiting to see these pictures! Yeah-hooray, she beautiful!

Anonymous said...

That a girl---Go Cubs!!!

Love Cousin Carla