I can't believe how fast the last 6 months have gone! I'm looking at the age ticker at the top of the blog and I'm amazed that she's already half way to a year! Today she had the joy of going to the Doctor. This time was quite different from our other visits in the sense that Addie was well aware that there was a stranger checking her out and she didn't like it! Then she got a couple shots, which brought on more big tears! I wasn't sure how long the tears would last, but thankfully by time we walked out of the office she had stopped! She's been good all day! Here is what we learned at the Doctor: she weights 20 lbs. (95th percentile) and her height is 26" (75th percentile). She has gained 5 lbs in the last 2 months! Our girl is certainly growing!
Millet Puff Krispie Treats Bakers Royale
3 years ago
1 comment:
Way to grow Addie!! Keep up the good growing!
Post a Comment