Friday, January 25, 2008

Addie in Action

Here are a couple video clips of Addison in motion! The clips won't have you sitting on the edge of your seat, but I thought some of you might enjoy watching her in action. I will warn you that in the first clip I say the word 'book' a lot! You might even enjoy counting how many times I say it. At least my repetitiveness should help her in learning the word 'book' faster.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I think she gets cuter everytime I see her (in some way). So I only counted "book" 10 times in the video - not as bad as you made it sound! I can tell that she could keep you entertained pretty easily!

Kari, RN said...

Like Brooke, I counted 10 times and thought that wasn't as many as I was expecting! :) She's really adorable!