Fun seeing you guys for a little bit this weekend! I was going to run the bag of clothes over to you on Sunday, but ran out of time! Hope you get them soon! :)
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Projetores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://projetor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
6 comments:
What a little model! I LOVE the second to the last picture!
She is so adorable!! :-)
A is a cutie! It's fun to see how she resembles both of you.
Good luck with the move! Enjoy your new place.
Too cute! Green is such a good color on her!
Fun seeing you guys for a little bit this weekend! I was going to run the bag of clothes over to you on Sunday, but ran out of time! Hope you get them soon! :)
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Projetores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://projetor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
What a cutie pie!! She is getting soo big!
Post a Comment