Friday, April 18, 2008

Throughout the Week

A little lunch time peek-a-boo Using the baby doll as a pillow - it's hard work being on your tummy! Side note: she still isn't crawl. She doesn't really have any desire to do it! Daddy the indoor jungle gym! Every time I'd get her sitting up straight she'd slouch right back down! Throwing her self back! She'll do this when she's sitting on the floor too, luckily her boppy is usally behind her! Otherwise she'd hit her head on the floor! What a nut!

3 comments:

CJ Olson said...

OUCHY....Addie....that just looks painful throwing yourself back like that!

Be greatful that Addie hasn't figured out how to crawl.....she'll get into everything! (Even food that you didn't think was around!)

Brooke said...

Isn't it fun to see their personalities! She is such a fun girl! I love her smile!

The Fyllings said...

Place your rolling pin behind Addison's knees and through the sides of the high chair. I had a wooden high chair & it worked great to keep the little ones from slipping down.