In an earlier post I mentioned that Addison likes to put washcloths on her head and walk around - well, it's still a favorite activity.
She is constantly entertaining us, whether that's her plan or not! She's so fun!
She wouldn't stand in front of me so that I could take her picture - she insisted that she sit on my lap. I think it's because she wanted to see the picture on the camera immediately!
She is constantly entertaining us, whether that's her plan or not! She's so fun!
She wouldn't stand in front of me so that I could take her picture - she insisted that she sit on my lap. I think it's because she wanted to see the picture on the camera immediately!
1 comment:
So the first thing that went through my head as I read the title was the song "the entertainer" that you play on the piano. She's such a fun little girl! :-)
Post a Comment